Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Friday Night Velodrome Night

Velodrome night - rode my track bike fixed to work, to the velodrome, raced then rode home. Some good races, yeah I'm not that good yet due to not being very strategic in my positioning as it's a whole new set of learning. First of my three races, 15lap.... so I went off the front pulled the pack for about 121/2 laps, then 5 blokes break past me , I take chase, little bit of a gap, good job there was a gap, one bloke must have done something wrong...crash..takes down two other guys, I swerve up track and barley miss the carnage. ugg. doesn't set you mind up for the next two races does it. Here's some pics and at the end a link to a really bad wreak that happened recently at Alpenrose, the track I ride.
(Im in the black, white and red kit with Yakima on the leg, white helmet, black bike)


Here's a bad crash .... uggg

No comments: