Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Tycho, Seattle, larch mountain.

Off to see Tycho in Seattle this weekend (sat night). It was part of the electronic music festival called Decibel that was happening in Seattle. made me think it's kinda funny when you go to a show and a lot of people (not all) are a good 10yrs younger than you! There were a couple of opening Seattle act's that I cannot remember the names, but it was alright, I'm not gonna say great, but alright. the whole Capital Hill area of Seattle seems like a nice area, little bit him, little underdeveloped, nice character.
 
Got a message from my mum on Sat, my Gran is doing well, in fact really well, good spirits, alert and what not but she's not eating good, but they have her on high protein drink thingy's.
 
Of course there was cycling this weekend also, a quick trip up Larch Mountain, 4000ft of climbing, great views, cold cold descent.

This made me laugh this morning:

No comments: