Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Windmills, Foampits, Jetlag and lack of motivation.

Being wide awake at 5:30am on weekends is not fun, I blame this on jetlag.
Now that i'm back in the US I have such mixed emotions, each time I go back to the U.K. I am reminded of what I really love and what I can leave behind. There are so many British attributes of the culture that I dearly love. But the freedom and public cycle paths of America still win.
My family is well and my gran has no clue who i am - she has alzheimers, but she is well.

Really , I will get my UK photographs sorted and posted to flickr.... soon, soon.

Anyway onto something totally different. This weekend was a big cyclocross deal. The Single Speed Cyclcocross World Championships were held about 10miles from my house. On the was a 20ft windmill with rotating arms and a well wicked foam bath. I did not race this weekend, apparently I have a problem with motivation.


The foam pit - people rode through this mess.

The windmill about to chop some bloke.

No comments: