Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mortgages - why fill my brain?

So the past week or so has made me realize that I know a lot more about mortgages and finance than I ever really wanted to. I would have rather allocated this space to design thinking, but oh well, i guess being financial aware is part of being 34!. So the mortgage thing is getting done, pretty good interest rates at the moment and the inspection of the house went well, with only minor and cosmetic things needed to be addressed.

It's been a strange week weather wise, some days it's been in the high40's low 50's and raining and other days it's been close to freezing. I have rode to work all this week, the roads are still pretty yukky to ride due to the gravel, dirt and old leaves in the bike lanes. A lot of this gravel is sharp and can cause flat tyres easily, I try and ride in the rode to avoid this, sorta annoys drivers, but it's not them who are changing my flat tyres every 2 mins. I have about 180miles on the bike and another 50 or so miles to ride on Sunday, so thats not bad for a week in January.
Work has been interesting, we are just about to make a public announcement on the 19th which has high potential to make the company a chunk of money in 09 and the future.

I have a few fog filled tree pictures from my commute on the colder mornings.

No comments: