Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

House - Hunted!

So big news, I found a place I really liked, I could not afford it, the price they were asking was not really market. I made a low low offer, negotiated back and forth and got down to something I could afford! I accepted a counter offer after several rounds! , agreed upon and signed off!! So at least the negotiating back and forth is done, and now under contract. It's not a fully finished deal (in the sense that I still have to do the inspection, lock in the financing and all the other steps of home ownership).



The skinny:
- 3 level townhouse (terrace house) 1980
- 2 car garage (inline) & driveway, Plenty of room for bikes, snowboards and tools.
- Small rear garden / yard
- 3 Bedrooms (2 good size 1 small), 1.5 bathroom
- Open plan kitchen to lounge.
- Balcony off master bedroom
- Skylights in stairways and rear bedroom and main bathroom.
- Located in a great part of town.

Here's some photos. these are from the estate agents website, so they may look a little ritzier than in real life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks good James. Let me know if you want help moving in.