Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Holiday pt.1.0

The middle of December starts to get strange for me, always an emotional time that makes me ask, why am I not with my family or why do I not have my own family. two totally separate questions, but Christmas is a time for family, the rest of the activities, day to day, who har really don't matter.
About the middle of the year, I always think that I should be planning for Christmas, yet the thought just turns my stomach inside out. I'm not quite sure why, but it does seem that thinking about Christmas is not my forte. I also feel that the American version of Christmas is a little bit different, it seems there is an amount of deceleration before the holidays, where in the UK it seemed to just slam into it and get it done. The US thing has more "dwell" time in the run up and preparation to the holidays. Could this have all ben brought on because I have been to a Chrmbo party this last weekend? maybe?

No comments: