Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Strudles, Snow, Jawbones, Donut saucing ... all in Feb?

• Feb is the time for frozen strudles from Trader Joes. I love these things sweet joy, baby joy in the oven. Look how good they are:- and yes, if you ride your bike everyday, you can eat a lot of them. Maybe 5 or 6 a week!! Good with icecream, any except ghastly peanut butter.



• Propper wicked day at the mountain. I have not been up to hood, since I came back from England. The weather has not been good, no snow. This last week, it got about a foot of new snow, So on Sat, I went up there with Dylan and Matt to biggie it up all day. It was very tremendous. Great weather, sun out, some power in the trees. We covered a lot of terrain including sweet unridden territory of heather canyon and beyond, after that we hit the jumps, well Dylan and Matt hit the jumps, I sorta flopped the jumps. After about 4 1/2 hours our legs were proper fried. Game over. fun day. (click on the link underneath the photo to see more)

From Ski Hood Feb 2010


• Cool commercial, not sure why i'm behind the times here, but apparently this was a superbowl commercial, oh wait I don't watch that American crap, thats why I did not know. Anyway this is a rad commercial:-




• Lots of bike riding, obviously.

• Busy at work, yes, very. Since our acquisition by the Taiwanese company Kemflo, things have gone mental, of course at the risk of stating the obvious, growth is the focus i.e. lots to do, some cool some bullshit. All in a short time. I am I busy... yes.... do we need contract / freelance industrial designers...yes. Does the front end need to get ahead of the curve, heck yes!
if you didn't know about Yakima... click here

• New sunglasses from Oakley.... Jawbones.... yeah funky colourways, you can customize your own on their website. So far I'm impressed the vision quality is awesome, the fit brilliant, 2 road rides and went snowboarding in them. Yes, that is peanut butter on my tongue.


oh and this is a donut saucing machine, as you can see here it is saucing apple fritter donut things.



No comments: