Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

1st entry

It's Wed night after the New Year, I decided I wanted to make a blog that people could go to so they could see what I was up to, and leave a comment or what not. I guess Just a way to stay in touch. So I invited Paul, Mum, Ruth and Jane & Collin via e mail.

So at the moment I am busy working on my trip to Portland, OR . While I am out there, I also plan on going snowboarding on Mount Hood, so today I fed ex'd my snowboard to my friend in Portland - why ? partially because I don't trust the airplanes, they loose everything nowadays and it only cost me 15quid to send it via fedex to the otehr side of the country.

Anyway, that is it, bye for now. If you have read this , Please add a comment - so I know you are there, you can do this by pressing the comment button below - it will alloy you to add one Anonymous without having to login or have a google mail account (of course if you have one you can log in as that).

Cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A test by james to make sure Anonymous is working.

Anonymous said...

Hey you meany, why didn't you invite me via email?? Oh well, not too offended, will now sit back and wait for your next update....Jules