Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

more cross racing, in the fog, in the trees



Paul from Ziba rode. Good times

mr. funny bloke in the picture here is Jordan from Hufnagel cycles

pretty pretty trees, nice mix up on the course


Disgusting right, no I didn't pee my pants.
When you flat both tyres with half a lap to go, it meas you have to run 3/4 of a mile with your bike, and up a big juicy hill as well.... makes your butt sweat!

any camera you see, stick your tongue out.

Well I was rolling between 10th - 14th place for the first 4 laps (10min / laps), then half way through the 5th lap, I got two flat tyres from some spikey thorns on the course, since I hate running with my bike this was not good. I rode the flat until iIcould no more, then when I encountered off camber grass n dirt. I had to carry and run with my bike the last 3rd of a lap. A good 20 or so people passed me. Oh well , that's how it goes sometimes.
Still managed to take #44 despite the run & carry out of 140 racers.

No comments: